From now on I will be publishing my essays at 911SpeakOut.org, 911Truth.org, and RichardGage911.org. Why is this happening?
I have loved publishing at AE911Truth.org (AE)! However, I firmly disagree with some of the publishing policies that have recently been put in place that directly affect my work. I want to reaffirm that AE has done excellent work, and I fully support them in the arduous task we all face in bringing this taboo subject into the light of day. I will continue to support this amazing organization, and I hope you will too.
I am immensely grateful to AE for many reasons, including the fact that I would have never written my essays without their request for me to do so. I am particularly grateful to my AE editor. She has helped to make my writings clear and understandable for the reader and has given me numerous invaluable suggestions. So, let’s all move forward with the best scientific research for our daunting mission of 9/11 Truth! There are more essays to come in this series.
Fran Shure is retired from being a psychological therapist specializing in early trauma. She is one of the co-founders of Colorado 9/11 Truth and currently on the governing board of that group. She was featured as one of the group of psychological professionals who contributed to the video, 9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out, and helped to produce the video, The Demolition of Truth-Psychologists Examine 9/11, (Shortened version for Colorado Public Television). Over several years she has been writing a series of essays addressing the question, “Why Do Good People Become Silent–or Worse–About 9/11?” Some of these essays are available on the AE911Truth web site, however 911speakout.org will be the home of the complete collection, ongoing.
Why Do Good People Become Silent–or Worse–About 9/11?
- Part 1: Preface and Introduction
- Part 2: Diffusion of Innovations
- Part 3: Obeying and Believing Authority
- Part 4: Doublethink
- Part 5: Denial and Cognitive Dissonance
- Part 6: Conformity and the Spiral of Silence
- Part 7: Groupthink
- Part 8: Brain Research — Structure and Beliefs
- Part 9: Brain Research — Moral Psychology
- Parts 10 & 11: Terror Management Theory & Systems Justification Theory
- Part 12: Signal Detection Theory
- Part 13: Prior Knowledge of State Crimes Against Democracy and Deep Politics
- Part 14: Learned Helplessness
- Part 15: The Abuse Syndrome
- Part 16: Dissociation
- Part 17: The False Self and Excessive Identification with the U.S.A.
- Part 18: American Exceptionalism and Nationalist Faith
- Part 19: Government Manipulation and the Big Lie
- Part 20: Those Who Lack Conscience and Empathy
- Part 21: The Role of the Media — Whatever Happened to Investigative Journalists?
- Part 22: The Role of the Media — The CIA in the Media, Popularly Known as “Operation Mockingbird”
- Part 23A: The Role of the Media — The Structure of the Media: What Happened to the Legacy Media?