Barbara Honegger has put forward a loose collection of speculative hypotheses about the Pentagon event on 9/11, most notably presented in her Seattle presentation, Behind the Smoke Curtain (2015 Edited Version). A more recent presentation in which she made many of the same claims was at the Master Class on the Events of 9/11/2001, Zurich, Switz., Sept. 11, 2019
Please be aware of the serious critiques of her work that have been put forward:
- John D. Wyndham, The Pentagon Attack: The Event Time Revisited
- Victoria Ashley, David Chandler, Jonathan H. Cole, Jim Hoffman, Ken Jenkins, Frank Legge, and John D. Wyndham, The Pentagon Event: The Honegger Hypothesis Refuted
- John D. Wyndham, Analysis of Barbara Honegger’s Pentagon Presentation “Behind the Smoke Screen”
- Wayne Coste, Peer Review of Barbara Honegger’s Parallels Between the WTC and Pentagon Evidence and Why It Matters
- David Chandler, Critique of the Graphic of a 757-200 approaching the Pentagon in Barbara Honegger’s “Behind the Smoke Curtain”
We urge you not to take Behind the Smoke Curtain as a reliable source of information about the Pentagon attack until the many errors that have already been documented are corrected. The 9/11 Truth Movement has a solid scientific basis, but promoting shoddy and deceptive research can discredit the hard work that has gone into uncovering the truth. There is much chaff to be separated from the wheat.